So to Start

Have been inspired by many, in ways most will never know, and by those who I will never meet, I begin a journey that is new and fresh to me, as well as foreign. The journey of growth in life is not new to me, but the act of blogging and sharing is very new. So why now? Good question, that either has no real answer or that has a multitude of answers. But then again, isn't that life, no real answer and yet a multitude of real answers. To me, there is only one answer when it comes to life, her purpose, and ultimate mission. I once heard that to share without sharing is the ultimate way to lead one to truth, as actions, attitudes, behaviors, and consistency all demonstrate true integrity and humility (still working on those).


So, if you couldn't tell, expect ramblings of a man who in journeying through life, jumping from rock to rock, trying to keep dry, and embracing moments of joy, pain, love, and rejection, growing along the way, trying to stay dry. A man I most admire once told me when he was 60 and I was 28, "Rod, I'm just now beginning to figure out life". And here I looked upon this man as all knowing. This, my friend and reader, is what I mentioned above, a man who has gained the wisdom of the master, integrity and humility. The true master always sees himself as the apprentice and the apprentice in his arrogance who sees himself as the master.


So, let the journey begin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Saw What?

Worthy and Wanted

Is it Tired or Am I Just Getting Old