The Fog

God reminds us of who we are in our journey of life through His creation. Driving this morning on the highway, I entered very thick fog, limiting my vision and awareness of my surroundings. Soon, I left the fog and was greeted by bright red and orange colors of the sun, welcoming me into the light, showing me clarity and direction. I had to thank God for his gentle reminder, "See Me, Focus on Me, and Trust Me - I'll get you through the unknown fog of life".

As we encounter the fog of stress, uncertainty, worry, obsessions, etc, take a moment to breathe and STOP:
S - stop and remember who you are, where you are, and reality that you are a child of God.
T - think it through, don't allow your feelings to run amok (guilty of that one).
O - observe your surroundings, remember you are not alone, God's got this, He always has.
P - pray, get out of your head (that's a dangerous place to be), plan to be present and in God's future.

Embrace the day and be Well

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worthy and Wanted

"Don't You Love to be Loved?"

Keeping It Real